1.07.2010

shack

Someone asked me what is up with the creepy scenes you are doing for your lighting classes? It's a matter of dramatic lighting I said.

Shack was something I worked on for both my lighting 2 and dynamics class. I put a lot of time and effort into this project. I modeled, textured and lit everything. In the beginning I had a terrible time with it. I was biting off more than I could chew and revamped it in the 6th week. Whats new right? While I was in the process of working on it, I realized I had to light two different scenes for this to come together. When I imported the lighting set from the shack to the grass it was way blown out.. I had to do a totally different light set for the grass than the shack to make it work. It works ok.. somethings I could have done better in comp if I knew how at the time. The main thing I am not happy with are the leaves flyin around. That was my dynamics final. I did not spend enough time on it and it shows. For the most part I am happy with the way it turned out. It could be tweeked here and there of course.

I worked very hard on it. I thank Jeremy again for pointing me in the right direction with the lighting and Charlie for helping me comp it.


No comments: