6.25.2009

Character Anim .. MOOMBOX

This is the path I have decided to go down again. When I first came to Gnomon and had some assignments to model I was thinking I would go down that path. But after I got a little taste of animation and character animation it was as if a light bulb went off.. this is exactly what I am meant to do. I'm only beginning to scratch the surface and I have sooo much more to learn. I think this is a good start. I thank Tom for helping me out and teaching me so many things about animation. I entered this in the BOT (best of term) contest.. we shall see. There are some good entries. Wish me luck.

For our final project we could do 1 of 2 things or our own thing. You could do a person waiting at a bus stop or a person with a box.. this was my idea for the box.


No comments: